Dogs are very playful and intelligent animals. Channel their energy and curiosity into something positive . It’s designed for the intermediate canine gamer. Simply place treats inside any of the three beakers and cover with our lids with holes. Once the beakers are correctly flipped and balanced upside down, the treats will be released. We’ve included two sets of lids each with a different pattern of holes through which your dog must navigate the treat. Mix and match the lids for varying levels of difficulty. The non-slip rubber feet keep the game in place as your dog explores. We’ve also included an instructional booklet with tips and tricks for challenging and training dogs of all ages through play.
Channel your dog’s playful and intelligent side with the Trixie Mad Scientist Turn Around Interactive Dog Toy. Designed for the intermediate canine gamers, this toy works by placing treats inside any of the three beakers, and then covering with the lid with holes. The treat will be released once your dog figures out how to flip the beakers and balance them upside down—a tasty challenge he will be happy to take on! There’s two sets of lids that you can mix and match for varying levels of difficulty, and the non-slip rubber feet keeps the game in place as your dog explores. It even includes an instructional booklet with tips and tricks for challenging and training dogs of all ages.
- Designed for intermediate players to challenge their playful and intelligent side.
- Dogs must flip and balance beakers upside down to release the treats you’ll place inside.
- Start off with no lids, and then add them and mix and match to increase the level of difficulty.
- Includes base, frame, three dishwasher-safe beakers, two sets of patterned lids (6 total), and instructions with tips.
- Non-slip rubber feet keeps the toy in place; measures 8.5” wide x 7” diameter x 12.75” high.
Suitable for intermediate canine gamers. Every dog plays differently and, since not all toys are created equal, it’s always best to keep a close watch on your pup in case things get ruff. Supervised play will help toys last longer and most importantly keep your pal safe. No dog toy is truly indestructible, so always remove the toy from playtime if pieces begin to break off.